Hiring: Digital Campaign Manager for B2B Products
glassCanopy is a busy B2B marketing agency with lots of new projects and we need some help.
We’re seeking a new full time digital campaign manager to help our clients find new leads. This is probably a direct hire but we’d be open to a 1099 depending on the situation.
- 3-5 years in digital marketing
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing programs within a B2B company
- Well-versed in Google AdWords (search, display, video), Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills
- Self-driven and motivated. (seriously—it’s not going to work out if you need to be nagged or have your hand held to get your work done)
- Experience and/or certification with some of the following marketing platforms and campaign management tools
- Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, 6Sense, Adwords, Analytics, Bing, Adroll, Moustracking, etc.
- No, we don’t expect you to be able to check off all of the above… but if you get the job you’ll be getting experience in all of them.
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Planning, development, and execution of highly targeted national/global B2B digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising and SEO.
- Owning and maintaining campaign analytics, metrics, and reporting.
- Working with the team to evaluate and optimize SEO lead and traffic generation.
- Working with client and in-agency teammates to manage day-to-day production as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Continuous campaign optimization
- Researching and negotiating with vendors and publishers
- Lead qualification
- Create regularly published analysis for client presentations as well as weekly content for pipeline forecasting and tracking
- Integrate marketing automation systems, CRMs, and agency campaign
- Refine prospect segmentation for advanced reporting
US Remote location or hybrid office situation in San Francisco or Miami. We’ve been working with remote team members since before it was cool and have a fully distributed workflow. Our clients are all remote and located across the US and Europe. There’s no penalty for working 100% from home. We try to get physically together 3-4X a year when there’s no pandemics going on.
Who We Are:
glassCanopy markets hard-to-describe products to hard-to-reach audiences. No consumer stuff at all. Our client base is heavily focused on complex solutions in software, cybersecurity, and healthcare.
You’ll work with lots of different marketing teams and increase your skills much faster than in an in-house setting. This position reports directly to the VP of Client Lead Generation and you’d work closely with her on a daily basis.
glassCanopy is a great fit for self-starting individuals who are seeking lots of responsibility and flexibility in how and when they work. We’re very low on red-tape, corporate bullshit, and box-checking in general. We offer four weeks of paid vacation plus two weeks of paid holidays. Throw in interesting work, a flexible schedule and generous health, retirement, and bonus plans and we think it’s pretty great place to be.
glassCanopy is an Equal Opportunity Employer