Are you awesome? glassCanopy is hiring.
glassCanopy is an integrated digital marketing agency… blah blah blah. You know what — let’s skip that tired sentiment: we’re a busy, fun team with lots of new projects, and we need to grow. As such, we’re looking to scoop up a smart, tenacious pro (ideally with both internal and client-facing experience) seeking a home where their contributions will be valued.
We market hard-to-describe products to hard-to-reach audiences. Read more about how and why we’re awesome (and what we’re pretty krappy at, too) in this self-directed SWOT analysis.
If you can’t (or don’t want to) come up with a better way to describe what these companies do and how they should be marketing themselves… then don’t bother applying. Because that’s what we do. However, if your inner nerd is intrigued by the idea of marketing really complex stuff, then please read on!
Specifically, we are looking for someone with experience running web and content marketing related projects in the health care, insurance, or technology infrastructure verticals.
glassCanopy is located smack dab in the middle of San Francisco (Market + Guerrero). There’s no corporate parking lot, no company cafeteria, and no at-desk masseuse. We think everything but the last is a good thing. Hopefully you will, too.
Not in San Francisco? Well, that’s OK, it’s not for everyone. We work with remote employees, contractors, and clients. Maybe we can work with a remote you, if you’re awesome enough.
Work closely with our clients and the rest of the glassCanopy team to manage various new-media and technology projects, execute key project activities, and drive the successful completion of major client deliverables. Basically, your hands would be in everything.
We’re interested in talking to folks with anywhere from 3-4 years of really targeted experience to decades of industry leadership. And no, it obviously wouldn’t be for the same job, but for the right person we can modify the job description as needed.
- Charisma and strong written and verbal communication skills REQUIRED.
- Receive creative briefs and develop detailed project plans and timelines.
- Manage and support individual project team members including creative, technical and content personnel (both gC employees and contractors) to ensure that projects are effectively delivered.
- Lead the client communication process throughout the project lifecycle.
- Use internal tools to plan and implement project tasks and deliverables.
- Conduct regular project staff meetings and conference calls, as needed.
- Ensure that solutions are being delivered on time, and on budget.
- Assist in making resource recommendations and staffing creative campaigns.
- Prepare necessary project documentation, including status updates, system requirements, resource plans, etc.
- Organize, manage and disseminate all relevant client files and digital projects assets (both internally and externally).
- Coordinate and sometimes assist in the QA review of key deliverables going to clients as required.
For Your Hard Work:
- Competitive salary, Healthcare and Retirement plan
- Continuing education, leadership training and networking opportunities
- More than a month of vacation every year plus another two weeks of holidays
- Generous PTO and summer hours (half-day Fridays)
- Fun team-building events and informative brown bags
- Supportive teammates who care about you
Send us your resume and a brief cover letter introducing yourself. In the cover letter, please also include:
- Your salary requirements
- Your favorite project management hack
- Why we should meet you
Email melanie AT glasscanopy and put “Account Manager” in the subject line so the robots don’t think you’re spam.