How much does glassCanopy cost?
It obviously depends on the project. But here are the basic parameters:
- Our minimum project size is $10k.
- Our hourly rates average about $150 an hour.
- We have competitive pricing compared to other San Francisco marketing and advertising agencies. On any given project, we’re unlikely to be the cheapest, but we’re far from the most expensive.
We typically work with clients in the following ways:
- Flat rate pricing is our preferred method for working on one-off discrete projects. We quote you an all-inclusive price and just get the job done. We don’t nickel and dime you for postage, travel, or minor revisions. We do everything we can to avoid change orders and only charge them if the project truly expands. Our minimum project price is $10k for new customers with no minimum for ongoing customers.
- Retainer pricing is our preferred method for working with clients on ongoing work. We scope out proposed work based on a discounted rate. Retainers are generally measured and renewed on a quarterly or annual basis. Our retainer contracts typically vary from $6-50k/month
- Hourly is an easy way to account for small out-of-scope projects with ongoing customers. We don’t typically price at hourly rates for new clients or large projects unless scoping the project is difficult or impossible.
Got more specific questions around pricing ? Wondering if glassCanopy can fit into your Marketing Budget ?
Give us a call at 415.963.4185 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to give you a ballpark quote or a proposal.